A 'sharing' place… time for sharing
how not to be strident
– don’t underline properly
– try not to say ‘don’t’ or use imperatives
– think about who you’re talking to and where they’re at
– only mention your idea. if they’re interested, they’ll ask more
– remember that the world is a big place
– remember that all changes are small
– keep consciousness, it will make your reasoning more valid
– move out of everything and into an empty space, sometimes. you owe it to yourself but mainly to other people. it’s not a bad thing at all.
– realise everyone’s problems are huge to them
– realise your own problems aren’t huge
– remember one day soon it will all be over
– acknowledge that you’ve been using imperatives, but forgive yourself for it
– think how people are probably not just opinions… but also anecdotes, habits, facial expressions, gestures, tastes, senses and things to be sensed
– we’re just animals. like the animals you love. you forgive animals for everything.